"Training duration 3 days (21 hours)"
Fundamentals of Software Testing
- Is Software Testing?
- Testing Why is it necessary?
- Factors affecting the success of the test project
Software Testing Process
- Testing in the Software Development Cycle
- Planning Testing, Monitoring and Control
- Determination of Test Requirements
- Analysis and Design of Testing Requirements
- Performing the test
- Criteria Evaluation and Reporting Test Output
- Testing Stop / Restart and Finishing Operations
- Management by Test Type
- Estimation of Test Effort
- Defining Test Process Performance Measures
- What is a Review?
- Review Process
- Review Types
- Chief of Review
- Board of Review Process
- Defining Performance Criteria for Reviewing Studies
- Bug Life Cycle
- Error Reporting
- Error Measurement and Evaluation of the test event
- Development of Test Process
- Evaluation of the process of testing
- Maturity Model Standards TMM (i), CMMI, TPI, CTP and STEP
- Performance Criteria and Test Metrics
Test Automation Tools
- Automation Strategy
- Vehicle Selection
- Vehicle Performance Criteria
- When automation?