Key Skills & Qualifications:
· BS or MS degree in Electronics & Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering,
· Telecom Engineeringor equivalency from relevant Universities
· 10 years of total work experience in information Technologies at least 5 (+) years of network management experience in the similar position.
· Strong IT background including end user support management, integration and transformation.
· Having CCNP, CCNA or equivalent certifications will be an asset.
· Must have experience in one or more technologies; WAN, LAN, Wi-Fi, Cisco SD-WAN, SDN, F5(Citrix Load Balance)
· Good command of knowledge and control on Network Management and monitoring tools.
· Programming and script knowledge.
· Understanding of TCP/IP networking and communications networking protocols
· Experience on Network Engineering in general, Cisco routing/switching and Extreme Wi-Fi solutions in particular.
· Comfortable working in both a team and individual environments, possess good problem solving, good analytical thinking, detail oriented.
· Fluent both in verbal and written English is a must.
· Highly engaged and self motivated, self disciplined individual with a can do mind-set.
· Project Management skills will be an asset.
· Good trouble shooting capabilities
· Experience on Security and System monitoring tools
· Active driver with holding B class driving license, no travel restriction within the country for depot/warehouse visits.
· Provide firewall, network setup, activation, maintenance and life cycle management on Cisco
· switches, Extreme Zetes Access Points and routers.
· Be in charge of new network installations - WAN, LAN, Wi-Fi
· Lead network deployment projects that will include coordinating efforts from internal and external resources
· Use and maintain a set of network tools (Infoblox for IPAM/DHCP, Statseeker for network monitoring, etc.)
· Provide 2nd and 3rd line support for desktop and network issues on a daily basis with the give SLAs.
· Produce and maintain high level and low-level designs for WAN, LAN, WLAN
· Maintain and support Cisco IPT in collaboration with a central telephony focused team
· Troubleshoot management behavior based on traffic analysis and traffic capture including connection, protocol, performance problems caused by network failures
· Manage LAN maintenance and WAN underlay contracts
· Provide remote, on - site and depot technical support for diagnosis, maintenance and support of all Field IT driven Technologies, Devices and Network over the company
· Performs technical support on problem resolutions,
· Create scripts for automating, monitoring and configuring jobs.
· Have responsibility for creating and maintaining Field IT related documentations especially for policy/procedures, configs, work flows, system landscapes, network topologies etc…
· Vulnerabilities Management, track & trace and take necessary corrective actions where necessary
· On a daily basis, monitor network performance, system logs and capacities and take corrective/preventive actions by working cooperatively with global/regional IT teams.
· Position requires significant interaction/communicationwithin the global/regional IT teams, 3rd party vendors, partners.
· Knowledge in virtualization technologies,
· Knowledge on installation and management of Active Directory,
· Experience in DHCP and DNS management,
Fonksiyon360 to take charge of the project, will take place as a member of an agile team within the team
★ graduated from the University of Electronics or Computer Engineering,
★ worked in software development and software project
★ Education, can provide consulting and coaching services,
★ International Scrum Master and Scrum Product Owner, PMI-ACP, safe, instructor certificate with Agile
CVs of candidates who think they are eligible to apply for the position by "Agile Consultant, Coach," the nickname may submit [email protected] address.