"Training Duration is 2 days."
Process management does not just set out the way of doing business and management methodologies, but also provides important returns to build management models, plan for the future and ultimately bring the organization to the future. Institutions and organizations that develop and improve their processes, such as culture, common values, philosophy and management and business disciplines, are moving forward.
- Are your processes aligned with your corporate strategy and business goals?
- Are your services / products very repeatable from a personal initiative, presented within a specific standard?
- Can you meet customer expectations fast and high quality?
- Do you have a performance measurement and management system?
- Can you use your resources effectively?
- Why model business processes?
- Key principles
- Process maps and types of information captured in a model
- Data gathering techniques
- Modeling pitfalls and how to avoid them
Workshop - Part 1
- Key steps
- Improvement techniques
- Tools and methods
- Analysis pitfalls and how to avoid them
Workshop - Part 2
- Key steps
- Design principles
- Design pitfalls and how to avoid them
Workshop - Part 3
Process Measurement Overview
- What is process measurement?
- Various measurement approaches (organization, process, compliance)
- Benefits and drawbacks of approaches
Organizational level approach to Measurement
Process level approach to Measurement
Process measurement discipline