Project Management Methodology-36 hours / 6 days.
- Introduction to Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Communications Management
- Human Resource Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Online Exam Questions and Answers - Class exercises (Group work, question and answer together)
Advanced Project Planning and Management Techniques with Microsoft Project Management -12 hours / 2 days.
Case Study: MARVELOUS KITCHEN - 6 hours / 1 day
Through the PMI® Knowledge Areas and Process Groups, Case Study will be implemented by participants
PMP® Exam Preparation Questions and Final Exam - 6 hours / 1 day
After the training, candidates participating in the Project Management Certificate Program are entitled to online access to 600 digital questionnaires for 45 days to prepare for the PMP® Exam.
Throughout the training, free PMP Exam Coaching service is provided by e-mail.
- Turkish PMBOK Guide,
- E-mail consulting services throughout the training
- Workshop Group Work,
- Training Materials, Templates, Standards, Sample Documents
- Tea-coffee, sweet and savory treats
- Training Dates and Training Hours
- Trainings are held between 09:30-16:30 on Sundays and Sundays
The number of participants
Max. 20 people. The registration will be made by considering the application priority.
- Participation Certificate: The participant who will get 80% of the programa will get it.
- Certificate of Achievement: Participants who earn at least 80 points in the final exam are entitled to a Certificate of Achievement, provided that attendance is provided.