Today, innovative services are becoming increasingly diverse. The current order is rapidly becoming subversive, and our lifestyle changes from day to day.
Digitalization has disruptive effects on businesses, causing new business models to emerge.
The assumptions to grow the companies are no longer valid. Including Companies internal and external relationships, relationships with teammates, motivational patterns, goal setting and performance measurement methods.
The tasks of the Chief Information Technology Officer (CIO), while optimizing existing processes, reducing risks, and ensuring that technology runs more efficiently; Along with digitalization, a new role has emerged. Responsible for Chief Digital Officer (CDO).
The responsibility of CDOs is defined as creating new business models and creating new processes in the digital world. It is not enough for SUCCESS to carry out digital processes and to appoint individuals to improve the technology. To re-imagine jobs, we have to challenge the basic assumptions available with all employees.
As a company, AGILE requires moving.
In the past, large, high-end organizations have come to the forefront, now using start-ups that are using digital technology, they are in front of large enterprises.
Despite CUSTOMER expectations, they are faced with the threat of losing business markets with traditional approaches.
We must be prepared for a changing COMPETITION.
Obtaining data in traditional businesses is expensive and hard to keep. Now, DATA is being produced by everyone at a great pace.
Cloud systems developed to store data have become cheaper and more easily accessible. But it is still crucial to transform valuable information into valuable data.
In the past it was expensive and risky to do INOVASION, to pass thoughts on ideas; it was necessary to rely on the supervisors' preconceptions when setting services for that period. These are now in the past.
Now, prototypes can be prepared at a much lower cost in the digital world, and developed ideas can be quickly tested on user groups. The product is repeatedly tested and renewed before the market opens.
We must constantly push the conditions to CREATE VALUE to meet customer expectations.
In shortly, BUSINESS RULES changed.
Speakers at the New Trends Summit in Future Enterprises on December 16, 2017 refer to the following items.
1. 2017 CIO Research Results
2. Expansions of Exponential Growth
3. Digital Transformation Journey
4. It shall be carried out not by the responsibility of Information Technology but by the management of Business Units of Business and coordinated by a Digital Leader,
5. The Digital Vision of the business should be put forward, Strategic Targets should be determined,
6. The monitoring of the structure of the organization is stated to be easier to accomplish in horizontal organizations,
7. Communication should be ensured to be sustainable without disruption within the enterprise,
8. The importance of human assets has been emphasized, the employees of the business should be considered as digital experts,
9. The investments to be made for the transformation may be high, so that the investments will not be made in one place,
10. It was discussed that performance evaluation, measurement and rewarding methods should be re-evaluated
11. Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
12. Digital Revolution, Cryptopara
13. Fintech Ecosystem and Banking
14. Future Human Values
15. Future Communication and Neuro Human