The Project Management Body Of Knowledge Guide (PMBOK® Guide) is a key resource for effective project management on any given industry.
It has been updated to include good practices in Project Management. In the sixth edition, approach to the basics also included agile approaches.
PMBOK ® Guide - The Sixth Edition and Agile Practitioner Guide has been created to complement everything. This dynamic duo provides solutions for project experts working in the entire approach range from the plan-based (or waterfall) approach to the agile approach.
Why has the PMBOK ® Guide changed?
- Project Management has developed the PMBOK ® Guide - Fifth Edition in 2013.
- PMBOK ® Guide is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and should be updated within 4-5 years. PMI announces project management area, where researchers are constantly informed and develop what drives their successful project outputs through research.
Innovations in the PMBOK ® Guide - Sixth Edition?
Apply your own approach in agile environments.
- Trends and emerging applications
- Tailoring issues
- Strategic and business world knowledge.
- New chapter on the project manager's role