"Training duration is 5 days (30 PDUs)"
As Project Manager, you have enough experience and knowledge; And you also have certifications with international validity. But things do not go well on your projects. Leadership and Team Management Skills Improvement Program for Project Managers is a program designed to develop project managers and candidates - in other words, to develop personal skills in leadership, impact, team development, negotiation, conflict management, creative thinking, organizational balance areas.
Leadership is learned through practice and some by trial and error.
Project managers have a great responsibility, both scientific and professional, to serve the art of project management. There are people in our country and in the world who know how to handle things, and people who will work mentally and operatively ready to follow them. The most important goals of creating high performance teams in Project Management are leadership and team building competency.
MODULE 1: Project Management and Leadership, Influence and Orientation (1 day)
MODULE 2: Four Dimensional Communication in Project Management (1 day)
MODULE 3: Building High Performance Project Teams (1 day)
MODULE 4: Negotiation Techniques in Project Management (1 day)
MODULE 5: Creative Thinking Techniques in Project Management (1 day)
MODULE 1: Project Management and Leadership, Influence and Orientation
Project Managers often need to work with, and penetrate, parties, units, hierarchies, even though they are not autho- rized, in these organizations. Projects should be proactive because they are responsible for the success of the project and should orient the groups / individuals in the project teams with work focus. Setting up stakeholder management and relationship network requires time and effort.
Basic Concepts and Principles
- Project manager?
- The basic role, influence, duties and responsibilities of the Project Manager
- Basic skills of the Project Manager - 13 basic skill areas - Project Management Cycle etc. PDCA
- General information on change management
- Self-awareness, showing safe behavior, selling ideas, creating an image
- Ability to inform, support, observe, feedback and monitor the purpose
- To evaluate organization structure and power foci
- Identify the problems that need to be kept away
- Make an action plan
- To form a coalition
Creating and maintaining collaboration relationships
- Creating a relationship network - Identify ethical rules
- Sustainable cooperation methods
- Identify and engage potential co-operative individuals Working with critical stakeholders
- Determining associations by their impact level
- Combine successful relationships
- Manage stakeholder sensitivity and conflicts
Case Study : Handling a difficult stakeholder
MODULE 2: Four Dimensional Communication in Project Management
Project Managers and project members spend most of their time with project stakeholders, customers, suppliers, project management committees, experts, managers, project sponsors, project team members at every level and everywhere. A successful project member, project manager, should be effective and successful in all communication initiatives.
- Basic concepts of interpersonal communication and communication barriers
- Personality and communication models
- Use of power, influence and feelings in communication
- Effective listening and interrogation
- Give and take feedback
- Transfer ideas / presentations
- Managing problematic and difficult situations (conflict management)
- Persuasion / Empathy
- To understand body language, to use body language effectively
MODULE 3: Negotiation Techniques in Project Management
To be able to produce results, PIs must win the cooperation of individuals within and outside the organization, and therefore learn to negotiate the outcome. All external and internal customers, suppliers, service units are parties to the negotiations and the PY will continue to negotiate with the parties for a win-win result.
- Managing the negotiation process and the negotiation phases
- Negotiate with the goal of "win-win"
- Produce the best possible results while developing relationships with related parties
- Personal perception - enriching technical skills with communication techniques
MODULE 4: Team Management: Establishing High Performance Project Team and Creating an Effective Work Environment
It is the responsibility of the Project Managers to work collaboratively with project members and be creative and productive as a team. PY should know the verbal and non-verbal modes of behavior. They should be able to organize the team work and, if necessary, exercise the icebreaker exercises with the team members. The study should be able to use the opening-closing methods to increase the efficiency of the meetings. The PT must have skills and techniques to guide tasks, processes, emotions, interpersonal and group dynamics.
Create a team
- Team, team, what is the band?
- When new members join the team
- When a member leaves the team
- Managing meetings, workshops, crisis meetings
Creation of team spirit and belonging
- Team discipline / bring people together for project production and responsibility sharing
- cooperate with persons and groups in different persons and specialties in cooperation
- Managing difficult personalities and situations
- Exercises to ensure that these competencies are acquired and implemented
- Leading the teams in change times and working in resistance environments
- Identify and identify the signs of resistance
- Team resistance and ways of love
MODULE 5: Creative Thinking Techniques in Project Management
Project Managers should use creative skills in solving customer needs and problems, and in transforming them into business opportunities. Solutions must be produced and directed project teams to think creatively.
- Examples from creative thinking and business
- The effects of management style on creativity
- Techniques, approaches and attitudes for creativity