The techniques in this article are applicable to different situations and business areas and can be adapted to project mangement, business analysis management or general management areas. Project Managements and Business Analysts should be experts in certain emthodologies and business areas, and should have the detailed knowledge in this document. Although there are practical and theoretical differences between these techniques, project managers and business analysts can benefit from these technicals for their expertises.
In the process of learned lessons in Business Analysis objective uses success of documentation, development of opportunities, mistakes and suggestions during the processes or in the future processes in terms of learning using analysis techniques effectively and increasing the performance.
Learning Lesson sessions can be conducted in any format or space with key shareholders.
- Business Analyst activities
- Business Analyst deliveries
- Final product
- Business Analyst processes
- Automation and technology use
- Managerial concerns or open subjects
- How to benefit or prohibit organizational process entities, business analysis and requirements processes
- Performance against plan
- Root reasons for differences
- Routine differences or important anomalies
- Suggested corrections and/or protection requirements, approved or rejected
Learned lessons are conducted officially and can be like set agenda, meeting roles, official or non-official business sessions as well as celebrated or non-celebrated.
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Used for determining the opportunities to improve processes
- Gives morale to team in hard conditions
- Participants may not obtain an honest discussion in these sessions.
- Participants may be involuntary for determining problems and discussion
- In a "painfull" session, opportunities can be ignored and there can be risk of non-improvement.