Business Analysis is a integrating duty and technicals which resolves organizations business structure, rules, processes, finding solutions to problems and opportunities and working with functional units while providing solutions.
A business analyst that has the duty of business analysis should do the following;
- Understand business needs of customers
- Understand how the current business of the customer is conducted.
- Designing how can the work be done correctly
- Requirement management
- Documenting customer needs.
- Building an appropriate project in line with customer business needs.
- Planning the project
- Designing necessary business architecture and adaptation
- Obtaining control and quality of development
- Testing operational and detailed tests during and after development.
- Preparing user manual of system
- Providing education to users
- Evaluating the demands on the developed products, developing products
- Understanding the organizational structure of customer's company and changing accordingly
- Making short, middle or long term plans in line with business needs of customers
- Providing education and consultancy to customer
- Taking the role of project owner
Our Business Analysis educations are given by our expert consultants who are experienced in information technology sector.
Our instructors are experiences consultants in business analysis who have worked in national and international projects. Theoretical information transfer ans direct practical/application experiences from the projects are projected to the participants.
Participants have the chance to apply what they have learned via case studies.